Challenge: Make a Psych ‘Haters Gonna Hate’ gif
You guys seem to enjoy challenges, so I decided to put one out every month from now on.
- doesn’t have to be texted (but would be preferred by me. That doesn’t count for the voting though)
- actor(s)/character(s)/ship/pineapple of your choice
- has to be a gif
- has to be tagged as ‘psychalicious challenge 1’
- of course you can put your logo on it
- can be b/w or color
- it doesn’t matter what exactly makes it a gif. (eg, whether it’s Shawn and Gus moving or a still picture with the text moving. As long as there’s some sort of movement, you’re in.)
- has to be easily viewable on tumblr (so under 1 MB and no polaroidy icon you gotta click to see it)
- this one will run til August 1, 2012
- Prize: Apart from bragging rights and an overpowering feeling of accomplishment, the winner will have their tumblr url featured among my links until the next winner is declared.
- Winner will be determined by number of notes. (But don’t go reblogging yourself 400 times, that’ll disqualify you. You can like yourself and reblog yourself once or twice to make sure everybody sees it but that’s it.)
- If I ever feel like answering my own challenge, I can go for it, but I won’t be eligible for the win.
- Not all challenges will be gifs, I’ll make sure to do all kinds of challenges (vids, ficlets, graphics, whatever else I come up with) so you all will have chances to enter and win.
- DON’T YOU EVEN FUCKING DARE TO REPOST SOMEBODY ELSES WORK!!! That’ll automatically get you disqualified and banned from competing ever again.
- If you have previous work that fits the challenge, you can use that but you have to make a new post with it so everybody starts with 0 notes.
- To qualify you must fulfill all requirements set within the general as well as the monthly rules.
- if it isn’t tagged as specified it isn’t in. (you can tag it as whatever else you want but one of the tags has to be whatever the monthly tag is because that’s what I’ll track.)
- All entries will be reblogged by me whether I personally like them or not.
- If your entry is tagged and you saw me reblogging other stuff but not your entry, let me know about it.
- obviously, the sooner you make it, the longer you’ll have to collect notes/votes. I considered setting a date limit to submit by, but I don’t know, it really is up to you when you submit it. And why take somebody’s chance of winning even if they submitted last minute… doesn’t mean that submission won’t be so kickass it’ll get more notes than all other entries together.
- Voting: You guys vote by your likes/reblogs. But don’t go overboard and reblog the same entry a shitload of times. Anything more than 10 times during the month it is running and none of your votes will count.
- Okay, I think that should cover everything and is fair. Any other questions/suggestions/comments? Send em in.